martedì 17 gennaio 2012

The guardians of nature!

"The guardians of nature" are fictional characters maded by me, and their purpose is to protect the world of nature, the oceans to the deserts, the glaciers to the forests and so on and so on...

 "I guardiani della natura" sono personaggi inventati da me e hanno il preciso scopo di proteggere il mondo della natura, dagli oceani ai deserti, dai ghiacciai alle foreste e cosi via...

                                        Hamza Hashim - Guardian of Desert and Steppe 


This is the first character of "The guardians of nature" =3
 Hamza Hashim is an Arabic name which means "Lion destroyer of evil"... Does not really exist, it is my own creation!

Questo è il primo personaggio di "I Guardiani della natura" =3
Hamza Hashim è un nome Arabo che signifiva "Leone distruttore del male"
Non  esiste davvero , è una mia creazione! :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento